Call for abstracts
Abstract submission closes on 31st August-2023. Abstract selection will be done by an expert panel blinded to the authors/Institutes. Please make sure you do not leave any identifiers in the body of the abstract.
Read the guidelines carefully before you make the submission.
- Prepare your abstract in a structured format as Background and Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusion. A maximum of only 250 words is allowed excluding the title. Please note that case reports and reviews are not accepted.
- Enter the names of all authors.
- Please note that the selected abstracts will figure in the conference magazine PAGE. So, Kindly be accurate in your submission, including the names of all authors. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to obtain permission to include names in the author list.
- Please, note that the abstract is not submitted until you have clicked the “submit“ button. An automatically generated confirmation e-mail will be sent to you within a few minutes after submission. If you are experiencing any problem, contact us.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent by e-mail to the submitting person by 31st August 2023. If accepted, presenting author must register for the conference before 05th September 2023.