Best PA Award
The Best PA award carries a certificate and a cash award of Rs.25,000/-.
- He / She should have put in at least 10 years of service
- Age not exceeding 40 years as on 1st August of that year
- Two years relaxation will be provided to those candidates who have pursued higher studies ( Regular)
- Additional 5 years relaxation can be provided for those who have completed doctorate programme
- The entire period of work should have been completed in India
- Outstanding contribution in their field of practice ( quality of work, academics & research)
- Additional professional certifications/fellowships
- He / She should be a member of IAPA
- Break of service of not more than 1 year can be considered for females (maternity leave)
- Active participation in association activities will be an added advantage.
- A letter containing information on the above and justification on why you should be considered for this award.